There are two ways to access My Library Account:
1). Login through PAWS
- Go to paws.usask.ca and login in with your username (i.e. NSID) and password.
- Search "library" in the top search box.
- Click on My Library Account in the list of results.
- Click on the Add to Favourites button to add My Library Account to the left menu for easy access going forward.
2). Login through USask Library website
- Go to library.usask.ca.
- In the top right corner, click on Sign In.
- On mobile, click on Menu, and select Sign In.
- Use your username (i.e. NSID) and password to sign in.
- Your name should appear in the top right corner once you have logged in.
- Click on your name and select My Library Account.