Zoom accounts are available to all faculty, staff and students at USask as of August 3, 2021. Each individual is eligible for one account.
- Employee status as Active, Leave of Absence, Suspended, Short Work Break
- On leave employees who are on leave with Pay and not severance
- Sessional Lecturers who have been active within the last 9 months
- Community based faculty
- CofM Residents
Claiming your account
Zoom accounts are NOT available to the following groups:
- Non-Employment income (Scholarships etc.)
- CLS (Canadian Light Source) employees
- Student Stipend
- Student Assistance
- Staff Equivalent overrides
- Functional accounts
- Emeritus Faculty *if required for teaching purpose contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require an exception in order to host Zoom meetings please contact email@example.com.