U of S Course Tools (Blackboard) is a web-based course management system that makes it easy for instructors to distribute materials, provide assessments, communicate, manage large classes and monitor progress of students. This free, supported service is available to all instructors at the University of Saskatchewan. All U of S courses are loaded into Course Tools (Blackboard) at the start of each term and instructors may customize their course with various options.
- Course content such as recorded lectures, seminars, other Academic Video content, and in some cases access online textbooks
- Assignment Submission tool, now including Inline Grading and Annotations
- Grade Centre
- Testing, Quizzing and Surveys (multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and more)
- Discussion Boards
- Open CourseWare (https://ocw.usask.ca) allows you to easily share your course materials with the general public
- Browse our Collection of Course Tools Knowledge Base Articles.
- For further information or support contact IT Support Services