Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You can write for The Conversation Canada (What is the Conversation Canada?) if you are:

  • Faculty or a sessional lecturer. Any academic affiliated with the university. You can also co-author an item with a student you supervise.
  • A PhD student or a post-doctoral fellows. PhD students and PDFs can write as single authors or co-authors.
  • A Master's student, as long as you co-write the article with your supervisor

Do you fall into one of these categories? You may be interested in: