Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Anyone with an NSID can create a project application record in UnivRS. SO if you are not the Principal Investigator (PI), you can start a new proposal application record in UnivRS on behalf of the PI. The application, however, HAS to be submitted for approvals by the PI.