Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

If you are applying for research funding (external) or when research funding (internal or external) is provided to you, the proposal or agreement must be reviewed and approved by yourself as Principal Investigator (PI), your department, your college, and institutionally as per the Research Administration Policy and corresponding Research Administration Procedures.

Regardless of the agency's requirements, all applications and agreements for external research funding must be approved by a duly authorized university representative on behalf of the University of Saskatchewan provided by the Research Acceleration and Strategic Initiatives (RASI).