Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

If you have relocated to the University from another Institution, there are a number of items that are required before arrangements can be made to transfer your research funding to the USask.  Please contact Research Acceleration and Strategic Initiatives (RASI) for held grants and Research Excellence and Innovation  (REI) for held contracts to discuss possible options with the assigned Specialist.