Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

If you are a recipient of research funding (Principal Investigator or Co-Investigator), to hold funds under your name you must be eligible under the criteria outlined in the university Eligibility to Apply for, Hold and Administer Research Funding Policy.