A bulk submission is recommended in lieu of repeatedly completing the portal eForms when your request contains 10 or more requests to be processed by our agents.
|title||SIR Payment Template|
To complete the process described in this article, it is necessary to download and complete the following Excel workbook that contains the template for bulk submissions:
ConnectionPoint - Service Income Requisition Bulk Template.xlsx
To download the file click the above link and then the "Download icon" in the top right of the preview window.
- With the template file downloaded to your computer, open the file in Excel. The template layout should appear as follows:
- Complete the PAYEE NSID, PAYEE FIRST NAME, PAYEE LAST NAME, PAYEE...ADDRESS, FIRST TIME PAYMENT (Yes or No), PAYEE EMPLOYEE ID (if not the first payment to payee), APPROVER NSID (if authorization is required from a people leader), DEPARTMENT ID (can be found here), CONTRACT NUMBER (if applicable), ANY PART...TRI AGENCY FUND (Yes or No), CFOAPAL 1, CFOAPAL 1 Amount, Amount Description 1 (Describe what the payment is for), fields, for all desired submissions and where applicable. If you require the use of more than one CFOAPAL for the payment, please complete the subsequent CFOAPAL (2, 3, 4) fields.
- With the initial fields complete, you will note that the "Summary" field will auto-populate based on an Excel formula. No user action is required in these fields.
- Continue by inserting your NSID in the "NSID of Submitter" field and making sure the NSID is applied to each row that contains submission values. This will allow the ConnectionPoint agents to associate the individual submissions to your NSID for communication purposes.
- Next, make sure that the values for the "CRT" and "LABELS" fields are also completed for each row that contains submission values. The values contained in the "CRT" and "LABELS" fields will be identical for each row.
- With the cells completed, we must make sure the formula is auto-populated correctly for the fields in orange ('Summary'). To populate the formula in this cell for all the provided rows, highlight the last cell that contains the formula and double click in the bottom-right corner of the cell. Once completed, you should see the cells below auto-populate with information that incorporates the details of the earlier cells. This step saves having to duplicate information for the summary collection fields.
- With our template completed, we can now save the file and send it to ConnectionPoint for processing. First, save the Excel workbook as a CSV file:
- In the Excel ribbon click the "File" tab, select "Save As" from the left-hand menu > Select "This PC" and then select the folder into which you would like to save the completed template,
- In the "Save As" pop-up window, First choose a meaningful "File name:" for your template. Next, click on the "Save as type:" drop-down to see the available options. Select "CSV (comma delimited)" as the type. Click the "Save" button.
The file is now ready to be submitted to ConnnectionPoint. Navigate to the ConnectionPoint Customer Portal and select the "General Request" eForm. At the beginning of the "Summary" field include "ATTENTION: DATA PROCESSING SIR bulk payments" and then provide the details of your submission. Be sure to attach the CSV file that you have created in the above steps and provide any additional details as required.
Following the submission of your eForm and the completed template to ConnectionPoint, our Data Processing team will upload the details to our case management system for processing. You can expect an email notification delivered to your USask email inbox informing you of the creation of each case.
| Content specific to cp agents|
Please use the following configuration file when performing the bulk create from CSV function in Jira for this process:
| View file|
|name||DAFM - BulkCreate-configuration-202106281317.txt|