Read&Write is an easy-to-use add-on software for PCs and Macs that supports reading, writing, studying, and research. The software is available on managed University of Saskatchewan devices via Software Center. The software makes the web, documents, and files more accessible - any time, any place on any platform or device. It's great for people with dyslexia and other learning difficulties or anyone whose first language isn't English.
With Read&Write you can:
- Hear text read aloud to improve reading comprehension, with a choice of natural voices.
- Understand unfamiliar words with text and picture dictionaries.
- Highlight and copy text from documents and web pages to create study guides, outlines or complete assignments.
- Supports writing skills with word prediction.
- Turn text from documents and web pages into MP3 sound files for listening on the move.
- Check writing mistakes with proofreading tools.
This below information may be useful as well
How do I install Read & Write on a managed Windows computer?
How do I install Read & Write on a Mac?