Page 7 of 97. Showing 966 results (0.032 seconds)

  1. ICT Research Computing

    Research computing analysts are here to support you through the entire research life cycle. From early stage planning and proposal development, grant application consulting to system design, build implementation, operational support and troubleshooting. Related articles Related issues
    IT SupportJun 26, 2019
  2. What are the university's internal deadlines for external research funding applications?

    Research Services and Ethics Office (RSEO) requires the complete, finalized funding application be submitted and academically approved in UnivRS by the internal deadline of 5 business days prior to the funding agency deadline. Please ensure to contact your Research Facilitator to determine if there are any additional
    ConnectionPoint KBOct 27, 2020
  3. What If I Need More Time To Complete My Research But My Ethics Approval Is Expiring Soon?

    Human Research Ethics Approval is granted for one year, provided there is no change to the approved protocol or consent process. The initial Certificate of Approval includes the approval period the Research Ethics Board (REB) has assigned to your study. If your research is continuing past the expiry date, you must
    ConnectionPoint KBFeb 12, 2021
  4. What is the International Research and Partnerships Office?

    The International Research and Partnerships Office, a unit of the Office of the Vice-President Research, provides administrative support for international research, international partnerships, and the effective co-ordination of U of S international activities. The office also works with researchers to develop
    ConnectionPoint KBApr 09, 2019
  5. Can I Direct Pay my Student's Tuition from a Research Fund?

    How to request the use of a research fund to cover the costs of a student's tuition. Related Articles Related issues
    ConnectionPoint KBNov 30, 2020
  6. What is the Research Computing Facility?

    Through the Research Computing Facility (RCF), ICT provide free-of-charge hosting of research computational equipment. Related articles Related issues
    IT SupportNov 25, 2019
  7. How do I get access to the Research Computing Facility?

    Information on how University of Saskatchewan faculty members can get access to the Research Computing Facility (RCF). Related articles Related issues
    IT SupportNov 20, 2020
  8. How do I create and submit a research funding application in UnivRS?

    Related Articles Related issues
    ConnectionPoint KBDec 15, 2020
  9. Do I need to submit research Letters of Intent funding applications in UnivRS?

    Often, external agencies require a Letter of Intent (LOI) before a full application is submitted. Details Related Articles Related issues
    ConnectionPoint KBDec 16, 2020
  10. Research Annex 135

    Information on the classroom Research Annex 135. Includes pictures, room features, and video tutorial. Related articles
    IT SupportApr 01, 2020