Page 1 of 55. Showing 542 results (0.263 seconds)

  1. Do I need to submit research Letters of Intent funding applications in UnivRS?

    Often, external agencies require a Letter of Intent (LOI) before a full application is submitted. Details Related Articles Related issues
    ConnectionPoint KBJan 22, 2019
  2. Offer Letter Request Templates

    ConnectionPoint can create many of the offer letters for your prospective employees. Alternatively, in some cases, you may also create your own using the templates provided. Select the group below to view your options for the offer letter you wish to generate. Related articles Related issues
    ConnectionPoint KBJul 29, 2019
  3. Research software

    ICT Research Computing offers a variety of software packages that cover a broad range of researchers' needs: for example, data analysis, simulations, symbolic transforms, graphing, mapping, statistics, surveys, lab notebooks. Related articles Related issues
    IT SupportJul 03, 2019
  4. When should I create a new research funding application in UnivRS?

    As a general rule, all research funding applications to external agencies need to be submitted through the university's UnivRS system for academic and institutional review and approval before submission to the Funder. Related Articles Related issues
    ConnectionPoint KBJan 22, 2019
  5. Who is eligible to hold and administer research funds at the university?

    If you are a recipient of research funding (Principal Investigator or Co-Investigator), to hold funds under your name you must be eligible under the criteria outlined in the university Eligibility to Apply for, Hold and Administer Research Funding Policy. Related Articles Related issues
    ConnectionPoint KBJan 29, 2019
  6. What is a research agreement?

    A research agreement refers to a research contract or research grant. These agreements are negotiated between the Funder and the Research Services and Ethics Office (RSEO), on behalf of the university in consultation with the Principal Investigator (PI). Related Articles Related issues
    ConnectionPoint KBJan 22, 2019
  7. Can I Make Changes To My Project After Ethics Approval Has Been Granted?

    An Amendment Form must be completed for all revisions to your approved study including changes to research personnel (PI, sub-I, student), sponsor … the Research Services and Ethics Office (RSEO) at 306-966-2975 or mailto
    ConnectionPoint KBAug 29, 2019
  8. How do I hire a casual employee?

    Acceptable circumstances for hiring casual employees. Related Articles Related issues
    ConnectionPoint KBSep 11, 2019
  9. Plato (superseded documentation)

    Plato is a Linux-based, high performance computing (HPC) cluster designed to support your research projects. It can also be used for training highly qualified personnel on advanced research computing (ARC) techniques and applications. HPC cluster Plato has a total of 120 nodes, with an aggregate of 7.4 TB RAM
    IT SupportSep 17, 2019
  10. How will my leave from the university affect my eligibility to keep my research funding?

    Depending on the type of leave, you may be entitled to additional funding and/or time for your research project. Also, extended leaves may affect your continued eligibility to continue to hold and administer funds for your research project. The Research Services and Ethics Office (RSEO) is responsible for negotiating
    ConnectionPoint KBJan 22, 2019