Depending on your role, your NSID provides you with access to a variety of services including, but not limited to:
- My Profile
- File Storage Space
- Webpage Hosting Space
- Canvas Courses (students and instructors)
- University Password-protected Webpages
- Computer Access in the Learning Commons, the Arts Tunnel, Student Central
- Wireless access (uofs-secure)
- Printing Services
- Computer Labs
When you are admitted to USask, you will be sent your NSID/account information via email or letter.
Change your temporary password and add an alternate email recovery option into myprofile.usask.ca as soon as possible.
Instructors, Researchers and Employees
- You will be provided with your NSID and a password recovery option once you start working.
- If your NSID has not been completed when you start, your department can use the account request form to request an NSID. Please speak with your Department Assistant.
If you are a U of S Alumni who graduated prior to 2001, you will not have been assigned an NSID. You can contact Alumni Relations to obtain one.
If you graduated after 2001 but don’t know your NSID, you can contact Alumni Relations to find out what it is.
Retirees and Emeriti
Retirees and Emeriti are eligible for some services. Please refer to Retiree and Emeritus Services.
Off-campus clients and organizations may be eligible for an NSID depending on their relationship with the university.
A request must come directly from a department, and they can use the account request form to request an NSID.
Your alternate, or non-University of Saskatchewan email address can help you recover your password.
If you have questions about NSID, password, and/or recovery options please contact the IT Support Services at: