- March 24, 2017: Changes were made in UnivRS to simplify the approval process for project applications, projects and amendments in the system. Highlights include:
- Roles will be automatically resorted to list the ‘researcher’ role last. This will allow users with more than one role assigned in UnivRS (e.g., head of department, dean) to quickly navigate to records that require their approval without having to switch roles in the system.
- Notifications have been improved to convey more useful information, including a direct link to the UnivRS record that requires an approval.
- March 2, 2017: A UnivRS page is now available under the PAWS - Admin Services tab to make it easier for the campus community to access UnivRS.
- October 5, 2016: Changes were made to UnivRS to make it easier for the campus community to enter or import information into the system. Highlights include:
- A new section - Non U of S Projects - is available to record funding held at the University of Saskatchewan prior to 2000 and/or funding held prior to one's U of S employment.
- A new template - Appointments (including Joint) and Promotions at the U of S - is available under CV Activities to easily record your employment history at the U of S.
- Improvements to help text is available to convey more useful information and to assist those entering items into the online CV.
- March 8, 2016: A research funding opportunities database is now available on the U of S Research website or the UnivRS Public Web. This searchable database allows faculty, staff and students to locate over 600 internal and external funding opportunities to support their research, scholarly and artistic works – totaling over $50M.
- All Around the UnivRS (29Jan16)
- UnivRS Research Management System Gets Go Ahead (08Jul13)
Frequently Asked Questions
General Inquiries and Support
Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday (except when the University is closed due to holidays)
All submitted requests are logged and responded as soon as possible. If you require a response within a specific time frame, please provide this information in your request.