Information and Quick Start Guides
Quick Start Guides
- Quick Start Guide - Academic Approvals for Researchers approving Projects and Amendments
- Quick Start Guide - Academic Approvals for Department Heads and Deans
All courses are available on the ICT Training Services website and the links below target those specifically for UnivRS. Registration is required for each course.
- UnivRS: Pre-and Post-Award Management - Provides a high level overview of the Pre-and Post-Award Management Module in UnivRS.
- UnivRS: Academic Approvals for Department Heads and Deans/Directors - Walks Department Heads, Associate Deans Research, Deans and Directors through the academic approval process in UnivRS.
- UnivRS: Submitting an Application for Academic and Institutional Approval - Walks potential applicants through the creation of a Project Application in UnivRS.
- UnivRS: Navigating UnivRS - Pre-and Post-Award Module - Shows participants how to find existing records, create reports and electronically approve project applications, projects and amendments in UnivRS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Access additional information about the research grants and contracts process.
General Inquiries and Support
Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday (except when the University is closed due to holidays)
All submitted requests are logged and responded to as soon as possible. If you require a response within a specific time frame, please provide this information in your request.